The Minnesota Vikings are a beloved part of the Twin Cities community, and there’s no better way to cheer them on than at a great game day bar. Here are four of the best places to watch OR pre-game for the Vikings in the North Loop!
- First Draft + Burnt Chicken
First Draft + Burnt Chicken is the perfect place to watch the Vikings. With 13 TVs tuned to the game (with sound!), you won’t miss a single play. And because First Draft has a self-pour concept, you can pour your own drinks and try a little bit of many Minnesota breweries all in one spot. With 54 domestic and craft beer taps and a full bar, it’s a great way to explore new breweries and find your new favorite drink.
First Draft also has delicious food with Burnt Chicken! The menu features everything from wings and tenders to sandwiches and flatbreads. There’s something for everyone, so you can all find something you’ll love.
What makes First Draft stand out:
– 13 TVs tuned to the game, with live sound
– Sunday Brunch and game-day drink special
– Authentic, game-day fare; wings, tenders, and sandwiches
– Located in the heart of the North Loop, so you can easily walk to and from the game. Or, Target Field Station is a mere 2 blocks away if you’re looking to catch a ride!
- Graze Provisions: This upscale gastropub has a creative menu of elevated pub fare, with multiple food concepts all housed in one location. They also have a full bar, and incredible outdoor patio space.
- Basement Bar: This dive bar is a Minneapolis institution. They have plenty of TVs to watch the game, and the atmosphere is always lively.
- The Loop: This sports bar is popular with both locals and tourists. They have a huge selection of beers on tap, and the food menu is full of classic game day favorites.
No matter what your budget or taste, there’s a great place to watch the Vikings in the North Loop!